We believe that each employee contributes directly to Park Smart’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team. This web page was developed to describe some of the expectations of our employees and to outline the policies, uniforms, and parking procedures available to eligible employees. Employees should familiarize themselves with the contents of the employee handbook as soon as possible, for it will answer many questions about employment with ParkSmart. We hope that your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding.
Candidates at least 19 years of age, can pass a criminal background check, and has a current valid driver's license can apply for employment!
All valet parking applicants must:
1. Be responsible, polite, friendly, and dependable
2. Valid New York State Drivers License
3. Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
4. Be over the age of 19 years old
5. Have a professional appearance and demeanor
6. Have the desire to help people
7. Be able to drive both automatic and manual vehicles
8. Have strong communication skills
9. Have email access to receive weekly work schedules
Applicant must have a valid New York State drivers license. All employees agree to always wear the valet parking attendant uniform. Valet parking employees must be over the age of 19 years old. Valet parking company employees can not have been convicted of any felony crime.
Email us direct regarding employment oppurtinity firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not forget to bring a copy of your license to the interview!
Click here to print 2018 W4 form.
• All White Sneakers
• Khacki Shorts, above the knee, with no cargo pockets
• BlackSmart ParkSmart Issued Polo T-Shirt
• Black Belt
• White Socks
• No Tinted Eye Ware
• All Black Sneakers
• White Dress Shirt, w/ ParkSmart Issued Red Tie
• ParkSmart Issued Red Jacket and/or Fleece
• ALL Black Winter Hat when needed.
• If additional layers are needed for extreme cold, put thermals underneath.
What to include in email:
1. Photo copy of your drivers license
3. Your availability
Send to Info@parksmartvalet.com