Join the best professional valet parking company in New York. We have opportunities developing in both Nassau and Suffolk County for valet parking attendants and shift leaders. A username & password is required to submit a formal application. Contact the person that hired you to get your unique username and password.
We believe that each employee contributes directly to Park Smart’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team. Candidates must be at least 19 years of age, have a clean criminal record, as well as a valid drivers license. Employees must familiarize themselves with the contents of the employee handbook before starting their first shift. We hope that your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding.
All valet parking applicants must:
• Be responsible, polite, friendly, and dependable with the desire to help people.
• Have a Valid New York State drivers license and is over the age of 19 years old.
• Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
• Have strong communication skills with a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Have email access to receive weekly work schedules.
• Have and keep with them their mobile phone.